Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my eco-friendly blog. Please let me know what you think and if you have any ideas to contribute.
Be an Ad Sponsor


Saturday, February 23, 2008

Challenges You Can Do Too

Are you looking for a challenge to do? Something to kick start your eco-friendly change? Look no further because the web has a lot to offer. Here are three challenges I've joined this week:

  • Greenpeace has a seven week challenge called 7 Steps that will send you a new challenge each week by e-mail. Each one gives you some information on a particular topic and gives you a simple task to complete. I can't wait for my second e-mail!

  • Earth Hour is coming up in only another month. This challenge gets you to turn off your power for one hour starting at 8pm on March 29, 2008. This video shows where it all started last year:





  • Finally, I also joined the Freeze Yer Buns challenge over at Crunchy Chicken. I dropped the thermostats another two degrees to exceed that challenge's targets (13C and 19C). A warm sweater does wonders.


Do you know of any challenges that I haven't heard of yet? Leave me a comment and I'll see if I can sign up!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Earth Hour in Canada has sent out an update. Check it out here:

http://wwf.ca/earthhour/emailBus_feb2008.html