Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my eco-friendly blog. Please let me know what you think and if you have any ideas to contribute.
Be an Ad Sponsor


Monday, February 18, 2008

25kW Challenge: Store Now Open

The next option in the 25kW Challenge is now available! You can now support my eco-friendly projects by buying an attractive T-shirt or Shopping bag at the Lower Footprint store:












Each purchase contributes 5W to the 25kW total and proudly features the 5W confirming your contribution and the blog's address. The back says "Lower your ecological footprint" and the blog's address.

Various styles are available. Prices range from $13.99 for a value t-shirt to $24.99 for the organic cotton tee. It makes a great gift!


2 comments:

by Caro said...

Have you thought of using organic cotton, hemp or bamboo for the clothing & bags? These are more eco-friendly options :)

Unknown said...

Actually, I have!

If you look through the page, there is one shirt that is organic cotton. Unfortunately, this simple supplier doesn't offer much more than that. I am looking for another one though!

I personally own one bamboo t-shirt and it is my absolute favorite! Light, breathable, soft, and comfortable.

Thanks for the suggestion!