Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my eco-friendly blog. Please let me know what you think and if you have any ideas to contribute.
Be an Ad Sponsor


Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Energy Savings Tips by Dal Students

I wanted to post a link to this article in the Dal News, not because it contains any really new information for Lower Footprint readers, but because this class was one of my first opportunities to learn and act in a green way.

Unlike these students who are able to spread their message through the vast internet, my project was presented in class to Dr. Martin Willison circa 1995. Our project, titled, "So You Wanna Compost?", highlighted the benefits of a backyard composter for a city that wouldn't see green bins for another few years. We distributed our little brown brochures at the local grocery store.

I'm glad to see that students are still getting to do this kind of project in their Nature Conservation course!



Share on Facebook


No comments: